Monday, October 8, 2012

Apple Festival Part 2

Here are photos of my space at the Apple Festival. 
The first one is my friend and neighbor at this show Carey with her adorable little girl.
I am always indoors and next Carey who sells delicious dips, soups, and no bake deserts and some baskets full of goodies along with other packed mixes that are yummy.
 Last year I purchased the Lobster Macaroni and Cheese and it was to die for!!
I always get all of my dips and soup mixes from her. She usually makes soup one of the days and keeps me nice and warm all day long. I stock up for the cold New England weather which that started on Sunday.







2 comments:

  1. Hope your festival was a smashing success, Shelly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks NaLa it was a GREAT success!

      Delete