Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just Received Business Card Holders

I am so excited to share with you the business card holders that I just received  from
Heather is wonderful to work with. She sent me images to choose from so quickly and when I picked what I wanted, she made them up and shipped them off to me within days of ordering them. It only took a week for them to arrive from Canada. I was so happy when I got them in the mail today. I had to share them with you.
 It is a great way to send your business card to those special customers. 







BIG Shout out to my friend Anne from Helping Hands Graphic Design & OakliesFashions ,  for finding the blue ball of yarn and needles. I am in LOVE with the way they came out.
Will be ordering more real soon!



1 comment:

  1. What a great match Shelly! I love them!!
    Thanks for the shout out lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete