Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Southington's Apple Festival

Weather was BEAUTIFUL all weekend long. 
It hit a record high of 85 degrees on Sunday. 
Had so much fun seeing my friends, so many of my loyal customers and meeting new ones. 

I made a BRAND NEW Lacey Frilly Ruffle Scarf. 
Only had three on hand. 
It was such a BIG hit at the show and took orders for 12 more. 
Not sure if I will have time to post them to my Etsy Shop. 
If you like what you see send me an email and put "Frilly New Scarf" in the subject line other wise it might get lost with all of the emails I receive on a daily basis. 
I will be happy to let you know the colors that are available.
My email address is shellyknitting@snet.net
They are $29.95 plus $3.50 shipping in the US & $5.50 shipping fee to most countries.  I am taking Special Orders for them. 





More photos from show





This Customer Had So Much Fun Trying On Hats








 

1 comment:

  1. Those are really pretty scarfs, and I also like the hats!

    ReplyDelete