Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm The Featured Shop - Blog #5

This is the my last treasury #5 with some more TAGT Team shops that featured me this past week. I was thrilled and totally overwhelmed to be last weeks FSP (featured shop promotion). WOW I just counted over 100 treasury's over the past 7 days. If you want to see all of the GORGEOUS treasury from this past week you can search "shelly6262". Thank you so much for the GREAT and FABULOUS  Exposure!
Hope you enjoy your feature and all five blog posts from just a handful of the treasury's that TAGT Team featured me in. This has truly been an AWESOME WEEK for me. THANK YOU to everyone who has made treasury's and for all of you who have supported them.









 


























Thank you everyone for such a WONDERFUL, EXCITING, AWESOME, SUPPORTIVE week..




.
.
.








5 comments:

  1. Wonderful collections! This is such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to feature your items this week, Shelly. Your shop offers so much variety when it comes to treasury creation. You were well deserving of the spot light!
    megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It absolutely was a pleasure! Thanks for blogging about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was such fun making treasuries featuring your lovely handmade creations. I wish I could knit and crochet. I'm a lefty and have never been able to get the hang of it. Your work shows your love of your craft.

    ReplyDelete