Monday, April 4, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

Here are more treasury's that I am featured in. Hope you are enjoying my blog posts. I am so honored to be featured in so many beautiful treasury's with such a wonderful collection of artists. I am always finding new shops that I love adding to my favorites on Etsy.


Sereba Designs featured my Easter Mugs in her treasury Will you be my honey bunny today



Triannas Treasures featured my Summer Beret in her treasury Springtime in the Garden


shesacrafty1 (Elegantly Eclectic) featured my Newsboy Hat in her treasury Etsy Crochet's




Ugly Duckings Beads featured my Fashion Yarn Scarf in their treasury The Best of Brown and Company



Catkeeper featured my Summer Beret in her treasury You are my Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment