Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

Here are the Treasury's that I am featured in today. Thank you so much for featuring one of my items in your BEAUTIFUL Treasury's. I am so humbled and honored to be included. I would love it if you commented and shared with your contacts.

Enjoy!

Brighten Mom's Day with Orange by madeformebyoaklie



Turquoise Tickles
me by YESTERDAYONCEAGAIN



THIS ONE MADE IT TO THE FIRST PAGE..FANTASTIC JOB!


transparent dreams
by cloveristanbul



Mother is Pretty in Pink by cheekyjewelrybysonia


Just a Taste by RFForeverClocks


4 comments:

  1. You get featured in some beautiful treasuries - these are truly lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Sharing Shelly! Love all of the treasuries here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anne..I think everyone does such a beautiful job..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you UniqueNique..that is why I love to feature them on my blog...

    ReplyDelete