Monday, April 4, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

I never realized how many wonderful artists featured me in their Treasury's in the month of March. Here are some the Artists Shops and their Treasury's. I hope everyone is enjoying the new way I am featuring the treasury's and the curators. A BIG "Shout Out" and THANK YOU to everyone who has included me in their beautiful treasury's with such wonderfully talented artists.



Jennifer Lynn Studio
featured one of my Fashion Yarn Scarves in her treasury Why So Blue


Whatshername featured my Pesonalized Mugs in her treasury $10 and Under Items for Easter



Bohemian Ice
featured one of my Designer Shawl's in her treasury Shades of Sunny



Judys Designs featured my Pom Pom Scarves & Berets in her treasury Thanks to my twitter gang



The Bath Factory
featured my Adult Embellished Flip Flops in there treasury Girls Just Wanna Have Fun



Accessory Galary by Lasunka featured my Personalized Mugs in her treasury Sweet Dreams



Whatshername featured my NEW Personalized Thermos/Canteen in her treasury Eco Friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment