Saturday, April 16, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

I was featured in three beautiful treasury's today. Its wonderful being included with such talented artists. Show them some love, comment, click & share. I would also love your comments on my blog post.

Enjoy!

Every body love somebody sometime by Mintook



On Fire For Handmade Team
by Whatshername



Just Because I like it by RFColorfulCreations



Here are my latest Treasury..I have made them for several of the Teams that I am in. I would love your comments, clicks and sharing.

Enjoy!

Mother's Love Jewelry



Mom's Love Purses

3 comments:

  1. Lovely way to show your gratitude Shelly
    Vicki Diane xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thak you Shelley for the feature here.. very kind!

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vicki I am so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete