Thursday, April 14, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

Here are two treasury's that I was featured in today. Thank you to both of the curators who added me to their beautiful collection. It is always an honor when I am featured with such wonderful and talented artists. I would love your comments and sharing...

Enjoy!

Happy Afternoon by PleasingPics



Shades of Blue by Creative Artist
by hatsbyanne1942


Here are the treasury's that I have created. I love making them and featuring such a wide variety of talented artists.

Enjoy!


Gifts That Mother's Will Love




This Ones For Mom





Colorful Gifts for Mother's


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Blog Shelly. Your hand knitted beret looks great in the Happy Afternoon Treasury. I admire the work you put into your items for sale as well all of your online presentations.
    Kind Regards Ken :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken thank you so much for your wonderful comment. It means a lot to me.

    Shelly :D

    ReplyDelete