Monday, April 4, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

Here are more treasury's that I am featured in. Thank you to all of the curators who have been featuring me in their treasury's. It is always an honor being included in their beautiful collection of artists.

Made for Me By Oaklie featured one of my Designer Poncho's in her treasury Purple Passion for Mom




Whatshername Handmade Crafts
featured one of my Pom Pom Berets in her treasury Shades of Pink New Spring Trend



Cat Keeper (Sea Glass Jewelry) featured one of my child's poncho sets in her treasury Blooming Purple Passion



Whatshername
featured my note pad & cozy in her treasury Some of My Favorite Things




TUKON featured my Pom Pom Scarves & Berets in her treasury Twilight time



Madeformebyoaklie featured one of my child's poncho sets in her treasury Violets and Daisies



Personal Designz featured my Fashion Yarn Scarf, Hat & Glove Set in her treasury Hot Red Treasures



Ickady Bag featured my Personalized Mugs in her treasury Have a Great and Bright Week

2 comments:

  1. That is very kind of you to post them here. :) Really great lists. I agree with you. Being included in someone's treasury is such an honor. Have a great week and happy sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to continue to promote the wonderful shops that feature my items in their BEAUTIFUL Treasury's and I thought that this was a great way to do that. I am glad you agree Ickady Bag. It is a wonderful honor to be included with such a great collection of artists. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete