Monday, April 4, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

I have so many wonderful artists to thank for featuring me in their beautiful Treasury's. Hope you take a few minutes to check out their gorgeous and creative treasury's and also their shops.

Arlene's Boutique
featured my Tie Die Embellished Clogs in her treasury Its a Lilac Kind of Day


Mary Hopkins Quilts (mkhquilts) featured my Dog Scarf in her treasury Under the Big Top



Made for Me by Oaklie
featured my child's embellished flip flops in her treasury My Easter Basket



Glamour Girl Chic
featured my Toddler Embellished Clogs in her treasury I am in the Garden




All things little & in between
featured one of my Fashion Scarves in her treasury All to Kind and Generous



Mintook
featured one of my Pom Pom Berets in her treasury I love this wonderful month April


KapKa Design Jewelry Studio featured one of my Designer Ponchos in her treasury In the Midnight Hour

4 comments:

  1. how kind of you and thankyou!!!!

    and you are most welcome for the feature!
    love those darling clogs for children!
    xoxoxox
    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlett thank you for you lovely comment. It was my pleasure to feature the artists and their shops along with the treasury's that they honored me by featuring my item along with such a beautiful collection of artists.

    XOXO
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly , your art is beautiful and you are an inspiration for others. This world is a better place thanks to creative people like you.

    Eva

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/KapKaDesign

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, thank you for your lovely compliment. I am truly inspired by all the wonderful talent as well.

    Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete