Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big Shout Out To Curators Who Featured Me

I have been featured in several treasury's over the past few days. I can't thank the curators enough for including me in their beautiful creations. It is always a humbling experience for me. Hope you show them some love by commenting, clicking and sharing the treasury's. I would also love you comments.

Enjoy!


Variety is the Spice of Life
by inkieannie



Tiptoe Through My Garden
by gabsbags



Pink Easter Delights by PleasingPics


Purplicious by madeformebyoaklie



Is there a saver in the storm by
TUKON



Colors of Spring On Fire For Handmade Team by VAQDestash

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly

    Thanks for the mention in your blog. It looks fantastic. I see the hand knitted poncho was very popular today...in 2 treasuries. Thanks for featuring my treasury in your blog. Regards Ken :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of wonderful treauries! Thanks for posting my Purplicious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried finding the other post, that we had discussed, but no such luck.

    Happy to include you in my treasury! Your shop is very popular!

    Kim :o)

    ReplyDelete