Friday, March 4, 2011

In Loving Memory of My Dear Friend/Sister

I received the call this afternoon that my dear friend/sister Robin passed away yesterday. In honor of her life I made a beautiful Treasury of her favorite colors. She would call and say "Hi Bailey this is your Auntie Robin" and Bailey would get so excited to hear her voice. She sent him a stuffed animal bear for Valentine's Day and he sleeps with it every night. When he heard the news about his Auntie Robin he went on the bed and took his bear with him. He's had it with him all afternoon so I featured Bailey on a mug just for her. RIP my dear friend/sister. I will miss you everyday. So glad I had you in my life.



http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d716b264a5b6d91e7fb84b3/this-ones-for-you-robin?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Treasury&utm_campaign=Share

Please comment and share my Treasury. It would be a wonderful honor if it made it to the front page of Treasury's. I need everyone's help to make that happen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry - please accept my deepest condolences. I saw your treasury on Etsy and left a comment - it's just lovely and I know that your friend and sister Robin would have adored it. The colors are just beautiful. Bailey is a sweet dog. They are so smart. They know what's going on... may you find comfort in your shared memories together.

    With Love,
    Doris (and Gizzy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Doris (and Gizzy) for you words of support. It means a lot to me. We did have wonderful memories that I will cherish forever. You thoughts are very comforting..

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete