Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!!!

Spring has finally arrived. I am offering FREE shipping on all In-Stock items for the next two weeks through April 3rd. Just enter code SPRING2011 and it will automatically take care of the shipping discount.

I am featuring my Newsboy Hats today. You can find them at my Etsy Shop

Click on the Section Hats and Matching Sets where you will find all of the links for my Newsboy Hats. I started making the hats last summer and enjoyed wearing mine. Here is a photo of my hat.

I got so many complements and started seeing them at shows that it was hard keeping up with the orders. This year I started making them up throughout the winter months and am have added more colors to my line. I have also added skeins of color choices that I can make up as a "Special Order" request. You can find all of the hats at my shop and under each link you will see the ones that are In-Stock and Ready to ship and the skeins of yarn that you can choose from. If you place an order for yarn that I have in stock it will take a few days for me to complete your hat. In order for me to make it up for you the order has to pre-paid before I will begin making it. As always you can contact me at shellyknitting@snet.net with all of your questions.

Here are photos of customers wearing their Newsboy Hats










No comments:

Post a Comment