Thursday, March 17, 2011

Custom Order

Just finished packing up a Custom/Personalized Mug Order. Are you looking for something different for baby or wedding shower favors? Maybe a different wedding favor, something personal for your bridesmaids and groomsmen? They make great gifts for any occasion. Customize a mug as a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, First Communion, Christening, Special Birthday, Anniversary, School Fundraiser. The possibilities are endless. If you give us a clear photo, special saying, image, business card, logo I will send it off to my graphic designer to get it custom ready for me to print. Or maybe you have something in mind. I can ask graphic designer to create something for you.

I have several items that can be personalized. You can check them out at my Etsy Shop. I just added a 25 oz Thermos to the line. If you are looking a larger size ceramic mug I can also offer one that is 15 ozs. They look exactly like the white 11 oz ceramic mugs just larger. NEW mugs with colors inside have just been released and I haven't gotten them in yet. I don't have prices listed for my colored mugs or for my 15 oz mugs.

If you are looking for discounts I do offer large quantity discounts. Send me a note and I will be happy to send you my quantity discount information. My email is shellyknitting@snet.net. All of the mugs are dishwasher safe and microwaveable. The images are baked into the products using a mug press. I only purchase high quality products and pride myself in providing you fast service. If you have any questions or looking for something that I don't carry let me know what it is and I will be more than happy to check into it for you. The only items that I currently do not have at my shop are the mugs with the colored insides and the 15 oz white ceramic mugs. Everything else is there for you to see at my Etsy Shop.
www.shelly6262.etsy.com








3 comments:

  1. Very nice job on this Blog Shelly.Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely complement. I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from your newest fan via LinkedIn.
    Come by and visit sometime at Our Creative Hands
    http://www.ourcreativehands.com
    http://ourcreativehands.blogspot.com
    Love your hand crafted knit and crochet item.
    Sincerely Rachel

    ReplyDelete