Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

I am very excited today I was featured in three Treasury's.
I would love your comments and sharing.


Elegantly Eclectic
featured artists who work with yarn. I was so honored to have my Newsboy Hat featured in among such talented artists Etsy Crochet's Treasury. If you love unique items you have to stop by and see what she does with serving pieces and so much more. They are truly one of a kind pieces.







Triannas Treasures
featured my colorful beret in her Springtime in the Garden Treasury. It brightened up my day with all of the wonderful artists and their colorful array of products. Stop by her shop and see the wonderful jewelry she handcrafted using sterling silver, semi precious gemstone, pearl, glass, crystal and wire jewelry.


Whatshername Esty Shop featured my New Personalized Thermos/Canteen in her Eco Friendly Treasury. You will see a wide variety of artists with Eco Friendly products. Stop by her shop and see the wide variety of products that she makes. Hair accessories, cards, things for the kitchen, herbs, soaps and so much more. Great products at wonderful great prices.

1 comment: