Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

My first "Shout Out" is to Vicki Diane. If you love gorgeous, unique and colorful jewelry designs you have to stop by her Etsy Shop. She have a wonderful Treasury that she does a Non Stop Rotation of Artists Exposed. Check me out I'm the top right hand artist making my Newsboy Hat. I am honored to be included with so many wonderful artists. Vicki is doing such a fantastic job for all of the artists. Over 10,000 people have clicked on her Treasury. She also has a Treasury just for the Male Artists.





If you love scarves and accessories check out Madeformebyoaklie. Anne does beautiful work and she is a very busy lady running several Groups, doing Graphic Designs and being a Team Leader. One of her groups is On Fire for Handmade which I am a proud member of. She has a lot of opportunities for artists to advertise and promote their shops. She is a pleasure to work with and has been such a big help to me. She featured my pastel pink pom pom beret in her Spring Pinks.


Thank you UglyDucklingBeads for featuring my brown scarf in your lovely The Best of Brown and Company Treasury. UglyCucklingBeads Etsy Shop are all handmade beads and jewelry using a variety of media creating such colorful pieces. One never has enough jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this Shelly! I love it!! Also thanks for the mention!! Yippee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Anne. I am glad you love it!!
    It was my pleasure to feature your Treasury and thank you so much for including me in your Treasury's.

    ReplyDelete