Monday, March 21, 2011

BIG Thank You To All Curators Who Have Featured Me

Here are some of the latest Treasury's that I have been featured in. I am so honored to be featured with so many talented artists. Hope you all enjoy the great group of artists as much as I have. I always find many NEW artists in the Treasury's and they have become my newest Favorite Shops.

BuyHerBeads created this beautiful Treasury Curator Love. I love jewelry and love looking at all of the different styles of jewelry. If you are like me you have to take a look at her Etsy Shop.








Egoranites created this Pink Blooms of Spring Treasury. Check out her Etsy Shop for herbal & apothecary products, oils and much more you will be happy you stopped by.



AliveWithColor created this beautiful Shades of Blue & Green Treasury. If you love photography and are ready for Spring this is the Etsy Shop to visit. She captures the beauty of the flower. We all need some color in our lives.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful treasuries and creations! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely treasuries well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, Shelly...thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you all enjoyed it. I will be featuring all of the curators who feature one of my products in their Treasury's this way from know on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ms. Karen, Eva, UniqueNique and Na La. I didn't make the Treasury's I was just one of the artists that were Featured in them.

    ReplyDelete