Friday, February 18, 2011

Very Excited Just Added New Personalized Item To My Line





This item is by Special Order only. 
I am thrilled to be able to offer you something that is brand new.
A personalized/custom white stainless steel 750ml - 25 oz thermos-canteen.
If you are looking for that special gift for someone who has everything, 
or maybe the container you have doesn't hold enough beverage. 
This is the one you have been looking for. You will love the shape. 
You choose the saying from over 250 that are available. 
You might want us to put a photo, business card, 
artwork, special saying on the thermos. Just send it to me and
I will get it off to my graphic designer to make sure she can work with it. 
If you want us to design something for you or if we have to recreate what you 
send then there will be a US $30.00 one time set up fee.
I offer a quantity discount if you order a case of 48 or more of the same design.
Contact me if you have any questions at 
shellyknitting@snet.net

 You can place an order at either of my On-Line Stores:

www.shelly6262.etsy.com 
or

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Shelly, I just went into your etsy shop and added you to my circles. I also see you sell on artfire. I only use etsy so far. I have a blog and have neglected to blog for a while and I decided to have a giveaway to get some more followers so I am promoting this and maybe you will go in and visit and sign up for the giveaway.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete