Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer Shows This Weekend

I was in Cheshire on Saturday at their Fall Festival & Marketplace event. Large crowd but sales were very disappointing. On Sunday I was in Plantsville at the The Summit Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center Car & Craft Show. Beautiful cars and only five vendors and crafters. Had a wonderful response to my Personalized Mugs and products. Had much better sales on Sunday. My family hooked me up with a GPS and Digital Camera for my birthday and I'm having so much fun being able to take photos of my customers wearing the products that they purchase for themselves at my shows. Here are a few of the ones I took this weekend. Having so much fun with my camera.
Tent Display In Cheshire


2 comments:

  1. Grand idea to take photos of your customers! I don't think people in UK would be outgoing enough to agree to that!



    I'll copy this post to MySpace and MixxMade to further promote you.


    www.lindabutterfly.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete