Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Pom Pom Beret and Scarf


I have just finished making berets and scarfs with the New Pom Pom Yarn by Red Heart and Hershner's. The yarn isn't that easy to work with. Its not meant for beginners. I crochet the scarves and knit the hats. Hershner's skeins do not have as much yardage as the Red Heart. For the beret's I also use a worsted weight yarn as you can see in the photos. Can't wait to try the Red Heart Pom Pom yarn with sparkles should be great for the holidays.
www.shelly6262.etsy.com

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I've been eyeing some for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed making them. Was a little bit of a challenge at first before I got the hang of it. I will post a photo of the skein for everyone to see what it looks like before its made into the scarf and beret.

    ReplyDelete