Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love this Secret Pal Gift...

Check out Kelsi's Etsy Shop for more GREAT products

www.etsy.com/shop/kelsilove

 

Check out Valerie's Candle Etsy Shop for  GREAT  products


www.etsy.com/shop/valerieesentials



 

#2CIC ValerieEssentials Surprise gift from @KelsiLove

the package was a beautiful variated blue neckwarmer by KelsiLovealso a valued member of our CIC Team! I LOVE it.

I took this beaty out of the package and had to squeeze and rub it. It was soft ans yes warm! So I came up with a great way to wear my new beauty warmer fromKelsiLove~> Just look and see:

See the pretty variated blues!



YES it is warm but NOT bulky!

I really like the neckwarmer in my hair too!

Enjoy more CIC surprise gifts on the CIC Team Blog
Share >

4 Comments:

Dina Cuomo said...
Great colors and it looks so soft and warm!
Linda said...
That looks marvelous! What a super prezzie :) www.lindabutterfly.etsy.com
Linda said...
I'll put this on MySpace and MixxMade.
Shelly said...
Valerie love the neck warmer that can be worn as a headband..what a nice gift from Kelsi..it will definitely keep you nice and warm this winter and you look great wearing it..I love the colors...

CIC

No comments:

Post a Comment